Equine Science Ltd (Equine Science) is registered in England and Wales, registration number 6557160, with a registered office at 16 The Robins, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8BU, UK.
Equine Science’s core business purpose is to provide a range of equine, canine and small pet products.
- Equine Science – www.equinescience.co.uk (the Website)
- Equine Science – electronic newsletters, reports, bulletins (the e-communications)
Collectively referred to as “the Listed Channels”
General Data Protection Regulation Notice (GDPR)
By using and subscribing to Equine Science website and e-communications, users consent to use of personal data by Equine Science and partners, for the purpose of providing clients with information, products and services. Users agree to receive follow-up contact by email, telephone or post. Users can unsubscribe from the Equine Science contact database at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect and store personal information when you use the Website and e-communications including but not limited to:
- name, organisation, email address, invoice address, delivery address, telephone number(s), details of animal ie name, age, sex, breed, weight, height, general ownership history, activities participated in, medical or behavioural information, care routine including exercise and feed.
- information based on your activities on the listed channels, including information requests, discussion, feedback, correspondence with us.
- other information from your interaction with the listed channels , content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, IP address and standard web log information.
- additional information we ask you to submit to verify your identity.
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- any data which you provide when you complete and submit an enquiry to us or when you participate in communications from us
- any data that you provide via postings to forms, on product reviews, blogs and any other posting that users complete when on the Website.
- any other data which you provide to us when you contact us for information via email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
Storage and Use
We will keep your personal information on a secure server. The technology that we use and the security policies which we have implemented are intended to protect your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
We may use your personal information to:
Respond to any enquiry you make;
Confirm your identity and address;
Requesting product and services feedback;
To offer you other products and services and those of our associated companies, that we believe may benefit you, unless you ask us not to;
Engage and communicate relevant information;
Manage your account (if applicable);
Customise, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements (including under the Data Protection Act 1998) or to protect a third party’s rights, property, or safety or to any service providers that we may appoint to perform functions.
The Listed Channels use “cookies” (small data files that our server sends to your browser) to help us gather and store information about users. Data from cookies is anonymised and helps us optimise the ease of use, quality and value of information made available to users. User statistics are collected and analysed by Equine Science from the Listed Channels to help us improve user experience, communications and solutions. Users have the option to disable and delete cookies at any time through browser settings. Users can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
Third Party Sites
Links to third party websites are included on the “Listed Channels” to enhance user experience and value of the information provided to users. Equine Science is not responsible for protection of privacy of users to third party websites featured on the “Listed Channels”.
How long we’ll keep your information
We’ll keep your information for as long as you have a relationship with us. After it ends we’ll keep it where we may need it for our legitimate purposes or you can request in writing for your account to be closed.
You have a number of rights relating to your information eg to see what we hold, to ask us to share it with another party, ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details, to object to or restrict processing of it, to make a complaint etc.